8:00am to 10:00am(the day after) , July 27-28, 2018
44 – 46 Nguyen Duy Hieu, Thao Dien, district 2
Physical training is not only the way doing activities by using foot or hand but also the way to help children develop agility skills. More importantly, children did that with the heart. The impact of the friends makes children feel that. Because that seed always germinates in children and help them grow and mature.
- Gather + separate as a team
- Make a tent: experience with teachers
- Kid sport days (traditional games), tug of war, run (20 meter), bag jumping, follow ZicZac, play with straw.
- Have a lunch + do hygiene
- Move + gather
- – Learning through play: ” design clothes”
- – Challenge with playing traditional games: Put balls into the basket, pyramid of cans for a target, little monkeys climbing up to get fruit ,cross the rope bridge with rice burden.
- Have a dinner + do hygiene
- Campfire night and interaction
- Fashion show, play-act
- Do hygiene + sleep
- Do hygiene
- Do exercise
- Learn how to yoga and qigong
- Have breakfast
- Free – time for relaxing
- Circle activity
- Give children back to parents
- Finish the second day